Before starting the route, the user launches the application and enter a destination address, either manually or withdrawing it from the favorite destinations, previously saved.
As soon as you start browsing, the user will be alerted automatically and periodically with audible and visual alarms, both during the journey, both in proximity to arrival, if the application, after the message indicating the arrival at destination, still remains in active navigation for a period of time greater than 10 minutes, a sign of probable forgetfulness and deconcentration.
The application allows, also, to send SMS or email messages, respectively, to a phone number or an email address, previously stored.
To do this, just not reached the percentage of planned trip, the windows will automatically appear, accompanied by audible and visual alarms.
The messages will offer the user the choice of:
1. postpone the reminder after 5 minutes
2. send a text message or an email
3. close the windows.
An additional alarm, not configurable, will popup when the vehicle will be found close to destination.
The configuration settings, activable only after stopping navigation, optionally allow for:
1. Enable or disable the initial warning
2. Enable or disable the audible and / or visual alarm
3. Set up to three percent of the trip to the attainment of which receive the alarms
4. Store a phone number to which send an SMS
5. Save an email address that will receive an e-mail message
6. Select the ringtone for the alarm sound.
WARNING! Even when used correctly and in accordance with its specific function, the application only serves as extra security.
The legal responsibility for the child's safety rests with the parents or whoever takes his place,
The application is not an attempt to circumvent, or replacement of parental responsibility and moderation of the relevant obligations of the law.